TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By clicking the submit button on the registration page, provided You are 18 years of age or more, you will be deemed to have manifested your consent to enter into the following agreement with LeJackpot.com, and to accept its terms and conditions (T&C's). Please read the agreement carefully, or consult legal counsel in your jurisdiction if you have any doubts about your rights and obligations, and keep a copy for your records.
- From time to time, certain provisions of the T&C's may change and they will be updated accordingly. Each change will be effective immediately, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes without special notification from LeJackpot.com.
Purpose of Agreement
- The purpose of this Agreement is to regulate the legal relationship between you and LeJackpot.com, once you have entered the LeJackpot.com website (hereinafter the Websites) and placed your bet.
- LeJackpot.com and the User shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honour any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these T&C's.
- In order to register with TheJackpot.com you must be 18 years of age or older.LeJackpot.com reserves the right, at its own discretion, to conduct checks concerning Your details to ensure they are correct, and shall be entitled to demand further evidence as to Your age at any time in the future and to suspend and/or terminate Your participation in a bet in the event that LeJackpot.com has grounds to believe that You are a minor.
- All players are welcome at MegaJackpot, but due to gambling restrictions we can't accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Curacao, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Your username and password must be kept confidential at all times. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your login details you shall contact LeJackpot.com immediately. You are responsible for any unauthorized of your account and for any bets placed on your account.
- We only allow one account to be registered per person/IP-address/household. MegaJackpot reserve the right to close any accounts in breach of this, including removal of potential winnings and bonuses. Additionally, MegaJackpot will at own discretion decide whether or not deposit(s) made on multiple accounts will be refunded or not.
- Only you, as the account holder, may operate his/her registered account. Any other person must have the expressed consent of both the account owner and LeJackpot.com to access a specific account.
- MegaJackpot reserves the right to review and investigate account(s) and winnings for up to 30 days before reaching a decision.
- For disputes concerning registration and accounts see Applicable Law / Jurisdiction and Disputes below.
- Under no circumstances will LeJackpot.com award winnings to any other person other than the owner of the account, who can claim the winnings.
- You will ensure that your personal details are always kept up to date on your LeJackpot.com account.
- LeJackpot.com will not disclose details of your net winnings. If you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable, you must, at your own responsibility, keep track of those winnings and report them to the proper authorities.
Declarations by User
The User declares and warrants that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are not a permanent resident or citizen of Curacao.
- You are SOLELY and SEPARATELY responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction that governs the locality you reside in.
- All of Your details contained in the Account Form submitted to LeJackpot.com are true and correct.
- You will participate in betting or gambling solely on behalf of yourself and not for any business use, or by others.
- You will not bet with multiple e-mail addresses nor any other device to play multiple times or as a multiple `user', and You fully aware that should You attempt to bet with multiple e-mail addresses under multiple identities or any device to create multiple accounts, You will be disqualified.
- You fully understand the methods, rules, and procedures of participating in the bet as specified in the Betting Rules and Regulations.
- You are fully aware that there exists a risk of losing money when placing a bet.
- The source of the funds used by you for placing bets is not illegal.
LeJackpot.com declares and warrants that:
- LeJackpot.com, an International Business Corporation incorporated under the laws of Curacao, is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country, for the purpose of conducting the operations.
- LeJackpot.com operation is directed only towards `users' who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from betting on the Websites.
- All personal details of all `users' will be held in confidence as described in the privacy statement.
- LeJackpot.com. will not be liable in the following scenarios: (i) in the event of force majeure (ii) the failure of LeJackpot.com`s servers or any part thereof (iii) for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system (iv) for any loss as a result an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, or acts of terrorism that disrupt LeJackpot.com (v) for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) (vi) for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- Using the strongest encryption technology available, LeJackpot.com has made every reasonable effort to ensure that all the data, including passwords, user names, and payment details, including credit card information, submitted by You are thoroughly secure against third party access or tampering while transferred on the internet. LeJackpot.com is not liable for any exposure of such information due to unauthorized and illegal access of the Websites, or any other occurrences that might happen due to the exploitation of such information by criminal activity that is beyond our control.
- Employees and Consultants, and their immediate families, of LeJackpot.com are not eligible to participate in betting on LeJackpot.com.
Rules and Regulations
- Placing a bet shall be made exclusively in accordance with, and governed by LeJackpot.com. Rules and Regulations are updated from time to time, including, without limitation, in respect of the betting rules, payment procedures, and payoffs of winnings.
- LeJackpot.com shall not, in any way, be responsible for any acts or omissions made by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) with whom You have contracted to gain access to the Websites, and LeJackpot.com shall not be a party to any dispute between You and the ISP, nor shall any such dispute have any effect on the obligations of User under this Agreement.
- In any case of withdraw money for any amount, from the account of the Client, the Chips present in the account will be reset.
- MegaJackpot reserves the right to request documentation to verify certain details related to the account and for deposits/withdrawals procedures. This can be performed due to security reasons and/or due to requirement from payments providers or gaming license.
Copyrights / Trade Marks
- LeJackpot.com holds the copyright to the text and graphics provided on the Websites. You undertake to respect all applicable copyrights and/or trademarks related to the Websites, and to exercise all necessary prudence in the of the websites and security measures.
- Reference on the Websites, to any products, services, processes, hypertext links, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply LeJackpot.com endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation.
- LeJackpot.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any pages or advertisements, or any violation of any applicable laws, orders, rulings or regulations arising anywhere in the world from where the advertisements or pages can be accessed.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying LeJackpot.com in writing that you wish to close the account.
- LeJackpot.com may, at its own discretion, edit or terminate this Agreement at any time.
- Upon termination of your account LeJackpot.com shall refund any funds, which may be in your account over and above any amount owed to LeJackpot.com.
- Termination by User or Alamaro Enterprises N.V. as above shall be without prejudice to recovery by either party of any amount legally due by the other party in virtue of this Agreement.
Applicable Law / Jurisdiction and Disputes
- This Agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Curacao.
- You shall verify your account balance before betting. When you have verified and accepted your account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and that you do not have any claims against LeJackpot.com in connections with bets or winnings. Any claims or disputes must be settled before making any further betting and within THREE (3) days from the date of the bet in dispute.
- For quality and coaching purposes, LeJackpot.com reserves the right to record phone conversations.
- In all cases of dispute, both parties agree that the tape recording or file tape back up shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and all bets will be adjusted accordingly.
- Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this Agreement shall be brought before the competent court of the country of Curacao, which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- General bonus terms
- Only one account may be opened per (i) customer, (ii) IP-address and/or (iii) household.
- If nothing else is mentioned in the promotion, normal bonus conditions apply. The bonuses are given as casino chips and can't be cashed out. Any money you win with chips is however available for withdrawal.
- Bonuses are automatically credited to your account unless otherwise specified.
- Bonuses are not eligible for bets in the Live Casino and only real money can be used.
- Manual withdrawals for amounts below €150 are only allowed if the customer has made a deposit. Maximum withdrawal without having made a deposit is €200.
- LeJackpot.com reserves the right to remove/deduct any bonuses in cases of error, fraud or breach of any other general terms and conditions. LeJackpot.com always has a right to cancel bonus availability for any specific user.
- In the event of any type of bonus abuse, as such shall be determined by LeJackpot.com, we reserve the right to discontinue the player's LeJackpot.com membership and prevent the player from accessing LeJackpot.com in the future.
- In the event that LeJackpot.com deems that any players acting in a group are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer(s), we reserve the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the funds therein.
- All language versions of these terms and conditions should reflect the same principles. The original versions have been drafted in English and in the event of any conflict between the different languages versions of these terms and conditions, or any other terms, conditions or rules appearing on the website, the English language version shall prevail.
- This website is owned and operated by Alamaro Enterprises N.V. Dr Hugenholtzz/n UTS Building dsf Curacao.
- Online games of chance are prohibited by law in some jurisdictions. Customers must refrain from participating in online games of chance in such territories.
THIS AGREEMENT IS DEEMED ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BY YOU ON THE DATE ON WHICH YOU SUBMITTED THE REGISTRATION FORM.